Apartment purchase process
- The booking contract with the duration of up to 20 days will be concluded between the purchaser and the seller to ensure the conclusion of the planned apartment transaction.
- At the conclusion of the booking contract the Purchaser pays the booking fee in amount of 3000 euros.
CONTRACT UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
- The purchaser and the seller conclude the notarized contract under the law of obligations within 20 days from the conclusion of the booking contract and the purchaser pays 10% of the total cost of assets to be purchased (apartment, storeroom, parking place) to the notary’s deposit account. The booking fee is returned to the purchaser.
- The purchaser should pay the notary’s fee and state duties at the conclusion of the contract under the law of obligations.
REAL RIGHT CONTRACT
- At the completion of the apartment the real right contract is concluded and the possession and ownership of the apartment is given over to the purchaser. The purchaser pays 90% of the cost of assets to be purchased to the notary’s deposit account before the transaction is made.
- If the purchaser acquires an apartment with bank loan, it is possible that the bank pays the purchase amount within the amount of bank loan after the conclusion of the real right contract.
- At the moment of acquisition of the apartment the seller deletes all loans and mortgages taken for the development of apartment building from the apartment to be bought.
Apply for LHV residential loan.
The loan administrator contacts you immediately after filling in the application and makes an initial loan offer.